Helpful Moving Tips
Did you just move or are you getting ready to move? Many people forget to take care of these 10 important tasks. At Real Property Management Enterprises we want to make sure that you are not one of those people who just don’t get around to doing some of the things that you HAVE to do whether you are buying a home or looking for a Oklahoma rental property.
Here are 10 things that you might forget to do when you move:
- Don’t forget to vote! Click here to either Register to Vote or change your address of your card.
- Change your address with the United States Postal Service.
- Contact government agencies with your new address – such as: the Social Security Administration, DMV/RMV and the IRS.
- Update your address with service institutions and others such as Doctor’s offices, Schools etc.
- Compare TV and Cable in your area. Great time to check and see if you can get a better deal.
- Don’t forget Auto Insurance
- De-clutter. You packed too much and now you need a storage unit!
- Update pet licenses.
Moving is really hard so try to plan ahead before actually making the physical move. There are many things you can do prior to actually moving that might make it easier. At Oklahoma Property Management we try to keep our owners and tenants up to date on the latest area’s regarding Oklahoma rental properties, maintenance and just overall.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.