Five Tips From Property Managers: Oklahoma City Inspections Made Easy!
When you own rental property, it is important to make sure your investment is maintained and staying up to code. You can’t do this properly if you are only inspecting your rental home when a tenant moves out.
Experienced investors know regularly scheduled property inspections are an important part of property management. Oklahoma City rental inspections can be easy with these tips!
1. Plan and schedule inspections: Whether you inspect the property quarterly or semi-annually, make sure you have a plan in place to inspect your rental home at regular intervals.
2. Communicate inspection schedule: Make sure your tenants know at lease signing you will be conducting inspections. Take photos at move in so the tenants know the condition has been documented and will be reviewed.
3. Provide notice before inspecting: Be sure to let your tenants know in advance of an inspection by your property managers. Oklahoma City tenants will be glad to know you are proactive in the maintenance of your property.
4. Assess needed maintenance: Inspect all the systems and appliances in the house to be sure everything is in working order and up to code. Be proactive about repairs, don’t leave minor annoyances to turn into major issues.
5. Ensure lease compliance: While you are inspecting you can discreetly check for lease compliance such as the number of occupants, pets, or smoking. Any issues you come across should be addressed in writing after the inspection.
Your rental property should always be inspected, working properly, and up to code. This is easy when you partner with your Real Property Management Enterprise team of property managers. Oklahoma City landlords trust RPM Enterprises because they know we offer quality and professional services and keep you up-to-date.
If you are in need of a professional property management team, choose Real Property Management Enterprises in Oklahoma City, OK. We are a real estate asset management company that takes pride in being the number one company among all other property management companies. With over 200 offices in total, we are one of the best in the country. We have been listed by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Real Property Management Enterprises manages properties in Canadian, Cleveland Counties, Oklahoma City, Moore, Mustang, Norman, Edmond, Midwest City, Yukon, Spencer, Warr Acres, Midwest City, Nichols Hills, Bethany, Choctaw, The Village, Harrah and Del City.
Real Property Management Enterprises in the only CIV Certified ( Certified Internet Videographer) property management company in Oklahoma City. We make video walkthrough’s of your rental home.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.